How it works
STEP 1 - PLACE YOUR ORDER
• Upload your pet photo using the upload button on the product page. Make sure your photo follows our Photo Guidelines listed below!
• Add to cart and place your order.
STEP 2 - CUSTOM PET ART CREATION
• Our expert artist will create your personalised portrait with care and attention.
• We paint from scratch, so the portraits are our interpretation of your photo
• We'll go through an in-house quality check to ensure your unique pet artwork is absolutely perfect.
STEP 3 - PRINT AND SHIP
• We'll paint your one of a kind pet art masterpiece on to your chosen product.
• Once we have done one last quality check, we'll carefully package your order and ship it to your doorstep.
PHOTO GUIDELINES - PHOTO TIPS FROM OUR EXPERTS!
• Try to make it a close up, so we can see your pet's unique features
• Outdoor natural daylight always results in the best photos. Try to avoid bad lighting!
• Avoid uploading blurry photos
• Make sure ears are inside the portrait!
Please note: We use the photo you upload with your order, during our artwork creation process. However, we'll need to customise the artwork to accommodate the different types of surface that we'll be painting on.
We do try to adhere to any notes added to orders but cannot guarantee it. E.g. we can indeed remove red eye, and we can change some features upon request.
If we receive a photo that doesn't follow our guidelines, we cannot guarantee that the final artwork will come out as you want it to. We cannot offer replacements in these cases, so take your time to take a good photo.
Note that all examples on site were made from high quality photos. It's your responsibility to make sure the photo you provide meets our guidelines. If it doesn't we will try our best to produce a high level finish but generally your result will not match that shown on our website.
While we do try to review all photos we receive, sometimes our order volume demands that we increase product production levels and therefore this stage is often skipped. That's why it's so important that you provide a photo that is of a high quality.